Yummsy Almond & Raisin Laddu!
Yummsy Almond and Raisin Laddu was born out of our intense affection for Nuts and Dry Fruits. We love using them in our products in whichever way we can.
With this laddu, we wanted to create a love affair between the two. Raisins has quite a reputation of being an aphrodisiac and when mixed with almonds makes a perfect marriage.
Our almonds are slow roasted to make them nutty & crunchy, and offsetting them with soft mellow raisins, a combination, we feel, you will be bound to love.
To give the laddu more texture and sweetness we use dates, and cashew paste which is slow roasted and stone grounded. This process helps in keeping the nutrients and flavour from the cashews intact.
All of this comes together naturally with gluten-free oats flour and a drizzle of vanilla extract for essence. It’s a perfect laddu for people who are lactose-intolerant, as no dairy or ghee is added.
Our Yummsy Almond & Raisin Laddu are no bake, soft in texture and hand moulded with love and care.
Key ingredients and benefits of Yummsy Almond & Raisin Laddu?
- Almonds and Raisins: While almonds are rich in antioxidants, raisins, the little ‘golden droplets’, are loaded with many vitamins and minerals such as calcium, iron, and vitamin C that boost the immune system and help fight off infections.
- Cashews:They appear to provide fewer calories than once thought. They are rich fibre and protein content can help reduce hunger. It's a good source of magnesium which regulates the nervous system and helps reduce feelings of stress.
- Gluten-free Oats Flour: They are rich in antioxidants and help to improve blood sugar control. Also, they are filling and help in losing weight.
- All Yummsy products are earth-friendly for easy recycling.
How to enjoy Yummsy Almond & Raisin Laddu?
- Instant breakfast: Pop 2-3 laddus with a glass of warm almond/soya milk in the morning and set off hunger till lunch.
- Mid-day meal/Evening Snack: Ditch the namkeen and pair it with an Americano or a hot cup of evening chai.
- Guilt-free Snacking: Handfuls of these laddus are perfect snacking under 250 calories.
- Gifting: Sharing is caring - Healthy gifting
Yummsy Almond & Raisin Laddu - Nutritional Content
NET WT. Approx. 200g. Shelf Life: 180 days
Approx. Value per laddu 15g of serving-
Added sugar: ZERO
Natural Sugar- 5
Dietary Fibre: 1.3
Yummsy, at its core, believes that food should be nutritious, wholesome and balanced. All our products- mueslis, laddus, bars and nut butters are prepared with proven age-old techniques. We strongly feel that food should be prepared without losing its intrinsic nutrition value and taste. With this thought, all our products are no bake and unprocessed keeping the true taste intact. All our products have no refined sugar, no added preservatives and all the sweetness is natural.
We hope you love having them as much as we do making them.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.