Yummsy Coconut & Dates laddu!
We love our Indian mithais! From Kaju Katli to Coconut Barfi (also called Thenga barfi); we ate a lot of them growing up. But somewhere the traditional way of cooking and consuming mithais is long forgotten. As more and more refined sugar and preservatives are added; the laddus and mithais have become unhealthy. Rising up to this challenge, we created laddus which are healthy, rich in protein & fibre and a quick energy bite when hunger gets going.
Yummsy Coconut & Dates laddu is our version of a classic mithai- Coconut Barfi.
We use coconut in the form of flour to give a smooth and less chewy texture to the laddu at the same time making it up to 40% less calories than dry coconut meat.
To complement the flavours of coconut, we add Dates which enhances the natural sweetness of the laddu and makes it 70% less sweeter than the traditional sugar mithais. All of this comes together naturally with gluten-free oats flour, a drizzle of raw honey for sweetness and cold pressed coconut oil. It’s a perfect laddu for people who are lactose-intolerant, as no dairy or ghee is added.
Our Yummsy Coconut & Dates Laddus are no bake, soft in texture and hand moulded with love and care.
Key ingredients and benefits of Yummsy Coconut & Dates laddu?
- Coconut Flour:High in fibre, magnesium and antioxidants, it helps boost your immunity and keeps your digestive system healthy. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Dates: They are a healthy substitute for white/refined sugar in recipes due to their sweet taste, nutrients, fibre and antioxidants. Prevents constipation and controls blood sugar.
- Gluten-free Oats Flour: They are rich in antioxidants and help to improve blood sugar control. Also, they are filling and help in losing weight.
- Raw Honey: Helps improve cholesterol levels and lower triglycerides.
- All Yummsy products are earth-friendly for easy recycling.
How to enjoy Yummsy Coconut & Dates laddu?
- Instant breakfast: Pop 2-3 laddus with a glass of warm almond/soya milk in the morning and set off hunger till lunch.
- Mid-day meal/Evening Snack: Ditch the namkeen and pair it with an Americano or a hot cup of evening chai.
- Guilt-free Snacking: Handfuls of these laddus are perfect snacking under 250 calories.
- Gifting: Sharing is caring - Healthy gifting
Yummsy Coconut & Dates laddu - Nutritional Content
NET WT. Approx. 200g. Shelf Life: 180 days
Approx. Value per laddu 15g of serving-
Added sugar: ZERO
Natural Sugar- 4.2
Dietary Fibre: 1.65
Yummsy, at its core, believes that food should be nutritious, wholesome and balanced. All our products- mueslis, laddus, bars and nut butters are prepared with proven age-old techniques. We strongly feel that food should be prepared without losing its intrinsic nutrition value and taste. With this thought, all our products are no bake and unprocessed keeping the true taste intact. All our products have no refined sugar, no added preservatives and all the sweetness is natural.
We hope you love having them as much as we do making them.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.