Cashew & Coconut Laddu.
- Free shipping & next day dispatch.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Cashew & Coconut Laddu!
We love our Indian mithais! From Kaju Katli to Coconut Barfi (also called Thenga barfi); we ate a lot of them growing up. But somewhere the traditional way of cooking and consuming mithais is long forgotten. As more and more refined sugar and preservatives are added; the laddus and mithais have become unhealthy. Rising up to this challenge, we created laddus which are healthy, rich in protein & fibre and a quick energy bite when hunger gets going.
With Cashew & Coconut Laddu, we married the flavours of north and south. A marriage between north India’s Kaju Katli with south India’s Coconut Barfi. And we can safely say, this is a marriage made in heaven.
We use locally sourced and organically grown cashews, slow roast them to enhance its flavour. We go a step further and stone ground them which helps to keep all the nutrients from the cashews intact.
We use coconut in the form of flour to give a smooth and less chewy texture to the laddu at the same time making it up to 40% less calories than dry coconut meat.
All of this comes together naturally with gluten-free oats flour and a drizzle of raw honey for sweetness. It’s a perfect laddu for people who are lactose-intolerant, as no dairy or ghee is added.
Our Cashew & Coconut Laddu are no bake, soft in texture and hand moulded with love and care.
Key ingredients and benefits of Coconut & Dates laddu?
- Coconut Flour:High in fibre, magnesium and antioxidants, it helps boost your immunity and keeps your digestive system healthy. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cashews:They appear to provide fewer calories than once thought. They are rich fibre and protein content can help reduce hunger. It's a good source of magnesium which regulates the nervous system and helps reduce feelings of stress.
- Gluten-free Oats Flour: They are rich in antioxidants and help to improve blood sugar control. Also, they are filling and help in losing weight.
- Raw Honey: Helps improve cholesterol levels and lower triglycerides.
- All Yummsy products are earth-friendly for easy recycling.
How to enjoy Cashew & Coconut Laddu?
- Instant breakfast: Pop 2-3 laddus with a glass of warm almond/soya milk in the morning and set off hunger till lunch.
- Mid-day meal/Evening Snack: Ditch the namkeen and pair it with an Americano or a hot cup of evening chai.
- Guilt-free Snacking: Handfuls of these laddus are perfect snacking under 250 calories.
- Gifting: Sharing is caring - Healthy gifting
Cashew & Coconut Laddu - Nutritional Content
NET WT. Approx. 120g. Shelf Life: 180 days
Approx. Value per laddu 15g of serving-
Added sugar: ZERO
Natural Sugar- 1.8
Dietary Fibre: 1.6
Yummsy, at its core, believes that food should be nutritious, wholesome and balanced. All our products- mueslis, laddus, bars and nut butters are prepared with proven age-old techniques. We strongly feel that food should be prepared without losing its intrinsic nutrition value and taste. With this thought, all our products are no bake and unprocessed keeping the true taste intact. All our products have no refined sugar, no added preservatives and all the sweetness is natural.
We hope you love having them as much as we do making them.
We dispatch all the orders same/next day without any fail and delivery time is up to 7 days depending on the state/city. The pick up time of order is 6pm by pur courier partner Monday – Saturday (except Sunday & and bank holidays). It may get delayed on certain days due to extreme weather conditions or governmental regulatory activities.
WHILE PLACING THE ORDER THE CUSTOMER SHALL PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING DETAILS.
- Name of the recipient
- Proper Address
- Contact Number & Email address
- Any Landmark
After the order is accepted by Yummsy Food, a confirmation email will be sent to the customer.
The delivery will be made on the shipping address mentioned at the time of placing the order. The consignment will not be redirected/redelivered to any other address at any circumstances.
Since we use third party shipping service, Deliveries may be made on Sundays and some prescribed holidays. Delivery agent may call you to confirm the availability.
YUMMSY FOOD WILL CONSIDER THE ORDER AS “EXECUTED” IN THE FOLLOWING CASES :
- Delivery not done due to wrong address given by the customers
- Non availability of the recipients at the address
- Premises locked.
- Wrong phone number or phone not working or switched off or not reachable, when tried by the delivery agent of RBPL
- Addressee refused to accept the products.
- Delivered the product at the security cabin of the building/Reception/Neighbor, based on the instructions from the customer.
- In case of civil disturbances, floods, Heavy Rains, National Bandh or in happening any other force majeure event, we reserve the right to cancel the order or reschedule the delivery to another date.
- Request for cancellation of confirmed order can be made up to 72 hours before the delivery time.